2012年8月10日星期五

Lady Gaga likes to 'have sex at night on the beach when no one’s around'


Despite her colossal fame, Lady Gaga reveals that she still manages to make time to act wildly and have fun.

“I still find time to have sex at night on the beach when no one’s around. Or roll into a bar and get f***ed up and dance with my top off. It’s just that no one ever sees that,” Gaga told Vogue’s September issue.

The “Paparazzi” singer describes herself as a “complete free spirit” and admits she likes to act a little “irresponsible” from time to time.

“I don’t worry about people seeing any of those things… I like to have private moments, but in public! …a little irresponsible and act like I am nineteen,” she said.

Gaga just announced the name of her new album will be ARTPOP, as well as just revealed a picture of herself skinny dipping with her boyfriend Taylor Kinney.

But don’t expect her to settle down any time soon.

"[I want to] make records and party and screw around and wear fake Chanel," she told Vogue. “[I’m not looking to] settle down and live in a house yet or anything. I just want to keep riding this rainbow.”

没有评论:

发表评论