2012年11月2日星期五

Lady GaGa's Boyfriend: "I'm A Very Lucky Guy"

Taylor Kinney also reveals he wants to start a family with Mother Monster...

Lady GaGa's other half Taylor Kinney has revealed what it's like to date one of the world's most famous popstars.


Kinney - who met GaGa when he starred alongside the 26-year old in her You And I video - has told The Sun that he fell for the eccentric star as she reminds him of his mum.





The Vampire Diaries actor is quoted by the tabloid as saying: "I look up to a strong woman, maybe that’s why I fell for GaGa.

“She works incredibly hard and is very strong and inspirational like Mom, with a great work ethic."

Speaking of Lady G's music video, the 31-year old said: "I don’t know if my mum has seen the video I did with GaGa, but I liked working on it. It was really fun, I can tell you."




He went on to reveal that he's keen to start a family with the Poker Face hitmaker, explaining: "I do want to give Mom grandchildren, of course. I think I’d be a good dad, it would be a pleasure.

“I’d love it — and I’m in my 30s now. My mum wants me to get married, and have children of course."

Kinney continued: “She’s met GaGa, we’ve been dating a while, we’re in a committed relationship and I’m really happy in my relationship. I’m a very lucky guy.

“As far as having more of a domestic life and settling down into my relationship we have to see what happens."





没有评论:

发表评论