2012年10月30日星期二

Lady Gaga and Calvin Harris Finally Apologise After Twitter Feud




Lady Gaga and Calvin Harris have finally apologised to each other after trading insults yesterday during a Twitter argument.

The 'Poker Face' star recently confronted the producer and DJ after he claimed to have turned her down for a collaboration.


'We Found Love' hitmaker Harris told BBC Breakfast that he had turned down the opportunity to work with Gaga before she hit the big time in 2008 with ‘Just Dance’. He also went on to claim that he didn’t like the album cuts she had emailed to him.

Lady Gaga took to Twitter to say, "Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about. "Lady Gaga. when your albums/singles drop. Y’all should live off your own hustle. #Ido’


The pop star later tweeted: "Music is mortal if it has no integrity behind it. I’m interested in making the immortal kind. Never even emailed you @calvinharris I guess it’s hard to believe I write + produce my music. Cuz I’m a woman I don’t know about EDM right?"

In response to the Twitter slams, the DJ responded with "No your label emails me. I always make sure I say Im a fan when asked about it, I apologise if I offended u, wasn’t the intention."

Taking a leap out of Harris’s book and making peace on Twitter, Lady Gaga replied with "Thanks for the apology & explaining. My apologies too. Congratulation on your album. Wish”Tyou well. Cheers."

It seems all of Lady Gaga’s monsters backed up their idol resulting in Calvin later saying ‘Jeez you turn down one remix in 2008 and next thing the whole world’s on your back.’

The pair are sailing on their releases with Lady Gaga currently on her ‘Born This Way Ball’ world tour and Calvin Harris released his new album ’18 Months’ yesterday (October 29). The album features collaborations with Rihanna, Florence Welch, Dizzee Rascal and Ellie Goulding.

没有评论:

发表评论