2012年10月24日星期三

Lady Gaga 'proud' of Taylor Kinney




Lady Gaga is ''proud'' of her boyfriend Taylor Kinney.

The 'Born This Way' singer has visited the 31-year-old hunk on the set of his NBC TV drama show 'Chicago Fire' a number of times and he was pleasantly ''surprised'' when she recently tweeted a promotion for the new series of the programme.

He said: ''I was surprised. I think she's proud of, you know, girlfriend being proud of her boyfriend. She's been to the set a couple times.

While Taylor admits he is a ''lucky guy'' because he gets to date the 26-year-old star, he insists they would often spend a lot more time apart when he is on set and she is on tour if it wasn't for the 'Paparazzi' hitmaker's secret weapon - a spaceship.

Speaking on the 'Today' show, he added: ''For whatever reason, it works. I'm a lucky guy.

''She hasn't said anything, but she has a spaceship and she can get from A to B pretty quickly.''

Earlier this month, Taylor opened up about the couple's relationship for the first time, describing it as ''great''.

He said: ''I don't think I've ever said anything publicly up till now. But I'm happy. I'm in a relationship and I'm happy. Everything is great.''

没有评论:

发表评论