2012年10月29日星期一

Lady GaGa confronts Calvin Harris on Twitter over duet claims


Lady GaGa has denied Calvin Harris's claims that she e-mailed him for a collaboration.

The DJ revealed that he declined the opportunity to work with GaGa before she became a global star in 2008 as he didn't like the songs he was sent.


The musician told BBC Breakfast that the tracks he received were album cuts and that he wasn't sent any of the songs which would go on to become Lady GaGa's biggest hits.

However, GaGa was quick to deny the claims she e-mailed him and took offence to his rejection of working together.

"never even emailed you @calvinharris I guess it's hard to believe I write + produce my music. cuz I'm a woman I don't know about EDM right?" GaGa tweeted.

Harris responded: "@ladygaga no your label emailed me. I always make sure I say Im a fan when asked about it, I apologise if I offended u, wasn't the intention."

GaGa replied: "@CalvinHarris thanks for the apology &explaining. My apologies too. Congratulations on your album. Wish you well. Cheers."

Harris's third studio album 18 Months was released in the UK today (October 29) and will be available in the US at a later date.

Watch the music video for Calvin Harris and Florence Welch's 'Sweet Nothing' below:




没有评论:

发表评论